I love it! 7 players playing for the opposing team.
ข้อมูลจาก Ufabet
Of
course, many fans have a cheering team in their pursuit and hatred of the team.
Opposition to our favorite club, Liverpool fans are Manchester United and
Everton, while Manchester United have rivals Liverpool and Manchester City or
in other leagues. Like Barcelona Luck is against Real Madrid and so on. Today
we will take football players to play for the other 7 teams, I love myself, I
have to see.
Gareth
Bale (Arsenal)
At
present, the football club in La Liga, while Real Madrid is famous for playing
Tottenham Hotspur. But only a few will know. At the time of the story I liked
the gun very much by Wales. "I like Arsenal a lot. But when I moved to
Spurs I liked less. But I still like Henri and Patrice Vieira a lot. They are a
great player. "
Cescola
(Barcelona)
Esso
grew up from a practicing club. Of Valencia and Malaga. Before I played with
Real Madrid my opponents forever. However, he never concealed himself as a fan
of Lionel Messi and named the Argentine star to be named his favorite pet. By
talking about this. "I named Messi because Messi is the best player in my
dog world."
Ole
Gunnar Solscha (Liverpool)
One
of the myths of the Red Devils is that Liverpool fans were attacked by a baby
killer. In his autobiography "The Red Swan," and in his 80s, when he came
home, I wanted to see the game in front of a vision of Liverpool.
Jamie
Carragher (Everton)
One
of Liverpool's myths. Who knows who is an avid person. From childhood. Even now
he will not cheer the city anymore. By the way, tell me "What Liverpool
did to him and his family could not return to support Everton."
Raul
Gonzalez (Atletico Madrid)
Who
knows, the owner of the number 7 shirt legend of the White King. Being a fan of
the Bears or teammate Atletico Madrid is not just for him. His family is a fan of
Atletico Madrid.
Andres
Iniesta (Real Madrid)
Do
not believe me, Catalan captain Andrea Iniesta has revealed in his backdoor
video. Formerly a fan of the Champions League, Real Madrid, however, in the
middle of his throwing ball he became the only player to play for Barcelona. To
hang the rod here and become my legend throw people in.
7.
Adam Lana (Everton)
Another
player is the Everton Reds. He was interviewed when he moved to Liverpool in
2014 with his father, Everton fans. It's not strange that kids Lana is cheered
on by his father Blue. I also mention During his cheering, Everton were very
successful. With the League Championship both FA Cup and Cup Winners Cup. แนะนำจาก เว็บคาสิโน
ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น